Wednesday 6 March 2013

On the inside with Regina Wamba designer extraordinaire


Regina Wamba has an insatiable passion for design in any form.
Her work has left many breathless. I for one am a huge fan.
Regina lives in Minnesota with her three beautiful kids and husband.
She is the owner and creative genius behind Mae I Design and Photography

I recently had the chance to conduct an interview getting to know the face behind all the magic that had been going on. 



Regina to the wonderful folks out there , that would like to get to know the beautiful genius behind Mae I design tell us in one word how your creations make you feel? 
Happy.

Did you always have a passion for creative design, and what was your first ever creative project?
I’ve always been an artist. :D It wasn’t until college that I fell in love with graphic design. 

My first ever creative project? Does first grade count? I loved my pointsetta painting from first grade! LOL


How long does it take you to complete your masterpiece?
That entirely depends on the project. But average is about a week.

What other hobbies can we find you indulging in? 
Photography, painting, drawing.. does shopping count? I love that. Reading is huge. :D

Pets? 
Nope, three kids is enough of a zoo. :D

Favorite snack. 
Chocolate.


Actress: 
Love Julia Roberts. ALWAYS have. Her smile is genuine.

Actor: 
Richard Gere, MAN, I fell in love with him watching Pretty Woman.

What are you most looking forward to this year?
UtopYA con! And Vacation with my little family.

What would the number one design tip be for aspiring artists? 
Study. Study. Study. Technology is ever changing. Do not get comfortable doing one thing.

How was Mae I design born? 
Through my vision to work for myself. But starting out I just worked with businesses on graphic design work, branding and website design.

Proudest moment? 
When one my cover hit the bestsellers list for the first time. I was happy.

Share a photo of yourself and tell us about the pic
This is me! It was done in my sunroom by me. Just a simple pic, but I figured it was time for a new one. :D

Thank you Regina for spending some time over at Worlds away.

~ x ~

Regina Wamba and Mae I Design Creations




Bookmarks Book Covers. Graphic design. Banners



for more information visit the  Website  

designs on 




Connect with Regina on twitter . facebook


Thank you for stopping by comments are appreciated.



1 comment:

  1. I love creativity, and I can see that Regina Wamba has it in bucket loads.

    As I have kind of an obsession with gorgeous book covers, these are amazing. I've also visted Regina's website, and seen the one's in her portfolio. Fabulous!

    Thanks for sharing, Carlyle.

    ReplyDelete