Thursday 24 October 2013

#comingSoon Wake me up by Michelle Horst


This November

The universe conspires to keep them apart. 




Emma flees to America in the hopes of experiencing life for the first time. With encouragement from her friend, she manages to gather enough guts to go to a pub, in search of a bloke to help rid her of her virginity. She’s been ready to lose it since the dark ages, even if she has to put a flag over his face and do it for her Queen and Country.
Aiden gets his world rocked by Emma. When Emma proposes a one night stand to him, his protective instinct kicks in. He is undercover as a student, and the last thing he wants is to see her face on his ‘missing’ screen. Their relationship starts backwards, and just as Aiden thinks the dust is settling, the universe conspires to keep them apart. Emma has to go home and face her demon. Will Aiden cross an ocean for Emma?




Wake Me Up




“Yeah, she made me fall so hard that I’m still fallin’.”

The second I pull her body against mine and her fingers dig into my shoulders, the second her curves align with mine, I forget about praying, and tighten my hold on her.

Then she moans and opens her mouth, and I feel like I’m teetering on the edge of heaven’s bliss. I thought I‘d been to heaven and back before, but this is different. She has me standing on the edge of the unknown, and when our tongues meet, I want to just free-fall.

“Be careful what you ask of me, Emma. I’m trying real hard here.” He moves in even closer and, heart pounding, I push his shirt up, until he has to let it pass between us.


If I had wings I'd fly,
I'd soar on high where only eagles dare.
I'd let them rip, I'd let them tear,
until all that remained was me bare.




Where to connect 
Website . Amazon .  Twitter . Goodreads.







No comments:

Post a Comment