Monday 9 February 2015

A dream come true ~ TV interview with author Carlyle Labushagne


Its every authors dream to get a chance to showcase their work on National television. 

My dream come true this weekend and I can honestly say it takes an entire team. From writing the book, to formatting, editing, cover designing then marketing. 


A note to all the aspiring dreamers out there... 



That's right  - never give up on your dreams, don't let up for one minute and it can all be yours...



A dream come true ♡ Thank you to everyone at Morning live for making my first tv appearance so wonderful. A huge thank you to my publicist Helen Holyoake and of course my publishers, editor Sandra Valente and cover designer Regina Wamba you guys are an amazing team! Without you it would've not be possible.





Thank you for stopping by! And never stop dreaming or trying.

"Dont be crippled by fear, let love give you wings" ~ Carlyle Labuscahgne

No comments:

Post a Comment