Saturday 20 July 2013

Tasty Summer Reads Blog Hop!



Tasty Summer Reads blog hop hosted by Avon RomanceHere’s how the hop works! Each author invites up to five other authors to answer five questions about their current summer release or WIP and a tasty recipe that ties into it! - I was tagged by the lovely 

My current WIP - hoping to release this November is Evanescent A Broken Novel two.


Blurb:
Her fall has just begun. Only his touch can save her from the shift that could destroy it all.
Within my blood runs a thing our kind calls The Shadowing Disease. It shadows over, and bends everything to its will. When the first blood- shift came, it tore through flesh and blood, threatening to bend me, break bone, shatter my mind and entrap my heart with its honeyed, seductive poison. It came with vicious intent, moving my thoughts and altering me forever. The shift has caused a rift within me. No one was safe when it entrapped me in its claws of foul lust. But I have the only antidote against the evil that becomes me – his touch alone has the power to release the spurs of sweet darkness that clung on for dear life. I knew what I had to do; the desperation pulled my mind with the deep determination of a hungry predator. But by the time the revelation raised me from the dark dungeon of my bounds – it might have been too late.

Now to the questions:


1) When writing are you a snacker? If so, sweet or salty?
I am not really into eating when I write, but when I do with regard to sweet or salty. That would depend on the time of the month. My pleasure in life is food, so Id rather have a tasty meal (real food with meat) than snacking on the sweet stuff.

2) Are you an outliner or someone who writes by the seat of their pants? And are they real pants or jammies? I have attempted to write according to a plot plan, it was the worst thing I could have done for my creativity, for my story. I totally plotted myself into circles and holes. My style is just writing and going with the flow. And these pants are anything I want them to be pants!

3) When cooking, do you follow a recipe or do you wing it?
To be true to my life mission - I wing it! I am all about going with my inspiration my whims. 

4What is next for you after this book?
I could tell you it will be the third and final book of my series, but I cant confirm as Id contradict my previous statement.

5) Last question… on a level of one being slightly naughty and ten being whoo-hoo steamy, how would you rate your book?
wouldn't rate or categorize  my work that would be limiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment