Monday 11 June 2012

The Broken Series Reveal book two and three


Reveal day

Well as promised as soon as my  FB page hits 300 likes I will reveal teasers for book two and three. So thank you to all my online friends who have made it possible.


above is an image I have teased you guys with for a while. The image only represents elements, like colors and the feeling of each book. It is not an image I have created I only adapted to suite my needs, however it does fit my series just about perfectly! So perhaps I will recreated each book image above on the back page of each book. 

My plans for the Series?

Four books, each a different look  feel, and color theme, some genre cross overs can be expected in each book. 4 books in total and a prequel. Also in the works is a spin off I had actually written as a stand alone, but decided to write the awesome characters into The Broken Series.

Book one :
Her Destiny is to rise above the fall
She will become what she hates to save the ones she loves
Through it all she will find herself for that is her Destiny
The Broken Destiny 
To be released near the end of the year

Slight cover change in the works, but Ill keep the girl.  :)
The Broken Destiny page 
Each page I create as the muse strikes and each page will have its own look , sound and feel.

Book Two:
Revenge is short lived 
Where there is vengeance there can be no room for love
This is a work in progress, draft one is part of the NaNoWriMo challenge
Title Revealed in teaser trailer



You can check out the awesome pin board on pinterest 

And the Series pinboard


Book Three

Title reveal 




Well there it is folks, Id love to hear back from you, any predictions? *evil grin* 


Tomorrow I will release the names of the Week one of 

Love always 



1 comment:

  1. Very well done :) Looks great, sounds great. I wish you the very best and I will be putting them on my to read list :O)Awesome.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete